Monday, November 12, 2012

British 8th Army Field Batttery

Activate hobby mode...It's good to be back.  It has been a while between blog posts due to my studying for another work related quality certification. The good news is I passed.

I recently found time to finish basing an 8th Army field battery with two gun troops:





I'm pretty happy with these, especially with the staff team map.  I had purchased some Normandy themed 15mm transfers from the Model Dads blog a while back since they contain maps among other things.  Unfortunately, I don't think the transfers are available anymore. You can find the Model Dads blog in my 'Blogs I Follow..." section, although I'm sure most FOW fans are already aware of it.  I'm a fan.

I'm currently focusing on North Africa, hoping to finish it up but there is still quite a bit to do.  I've been working on some DAK pioneers as of late.  I'm hoping to get in an AAR soon.  Should be easier with the holidays coming up.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work. I put a few of the crew handling the limbers on my 25 pounders as well,gives the bases a bit more character I think. Those Model Dads transfers are highly sought after, looking forward to seeing what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my man. Hopefully, Model Dads will do another lot of transfers at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you have followed the Liebster Awards, but I have given you one of my awards for a great blog.

    http://breakthroughassault.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/blogging-awards-liebster-award.html

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ben. That really did make my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome. Your writing is great, and as is your painting. And as I said on my blog I love the photos from conversions.

      Ben

      Delete